Old Church Recording, a recording studio housed within a former Methodist church built 1892. The main room, is comprised of 17ft² to 5.1m² ceilings within a 2,400ft²/223m² area, with tongue and grooved walls. Separate to the church, is a second studio building thats primary use is that of a 'mix/master building', but also serves as a another tracking studio location (with sound booth). Old Church Recording uses Logic X, Universal Audio DSP, Neve 1073N Mic Pre -Amp, UAD 710 Pre Amps, 1176 Comp, Mogami/Digitech cabling, Radial DI/ Re-amping boxes, Neumann monitoring. The microphone locker includes new & vintage mics by Audio Technica, Rode, Electro-Voice, Cascade, Astatic, Shure, AKG & Apex. Available instruments include: Rogers Drums, Ludwig & Pearl Snares, Hammond organs S6 & M-111, Upright Grand Piano, 50s' Ampex suitcase amps, 74' Fender Twin & 76' Fender Super Reverb guitar amps, Ampeg bass cabinet, refurbished tube heads by EICO, Northwestern company (Montreal 1940s) & Fanon FMA 65, numerous effects pedals by Devi Ever, MXR, Fulltone, Empress, & Electro Harmonix. Multiple software instruments and plugins are available by UAD, Waves, Fabfilter, SoundToys, and Native Instruments. Additional gear, instrumentation & musicians can be provided as requested.